Garage Sale

dfan
Beijing Vagrant

Garage Sale

Postby dfan » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:50 am

Hi all

I’m moving back to Shanghai soon so would like to host a garage sale from now till 25th Jan. My stuff include Ilean closet, foldable dining table and chairs, sofa, carpet, book shelf, five layers drawer cabin (metal), mircrowave oven, humidifier, e-hot water pot, baking oven, dish shelf, dishes and tablewares, clothes-horse, ladder, laundry basket, all kinds of storage boxes, painting, tea table, pans, deco tables, everything you can think of for a home. I have only stayed in Beijing for one year and I travel a lot, so all the big items are very new and maintained in a great condition. I still have the IKEA receipts if you need. All items will be a very good price, at least 40% off from the original price. You can save your time and energy to install the IKEA furnitures and get a 90% new item in a very low price. If you buy more you will get even further discount. Email me if you are interested so I can send you some information about the item you want and my address. My email address is dress1210@hotmail.com or the easiest way is adding my WeChat: dressiefan

Thank you
Dressie Fan

Return to “Home Furnishings”