Academic Principal for BFSU High School Program
Provides academic management of the International High School Program at Beijing Foreign Studies University, including academic program planning, teacher recruiting and training, teaching team management, program coordination with the local school and other education management related work.
Description of Duties and Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
a. Recruiting, training and managing the foreign and Chinese teacher team as supervisor
b. Providing study advice for the students who are going to US for university educations
c. Coordinating with the personnel of the local school on daily teaching issues
d. Leading the teaching team to do necessary course development for the International high school program
e. Teaching some academic English or test related courses like TOEFL , SAT, AP History, Economics or Calculus
• Two years’ work experience coordinating or directing the teaching affairs of international programs, including one-year’s academic principal work experience.
• With adequate experience in teaching and managing the Chinese students
• Rich knowledge on American high school or university teaching style
• knows well on how to balance the two different teaching philosophies: exam-oriented education and training of English thinking
• Supervisory experience in an International education environment.
• Spoken Mandarin is preferred, but not a must
• Experience in living or working internationally.
• Knowledge of the US and international higher education systems.
1 Free legal working visa
2 Free Foreign Expert Certificates
3 Free apartments
5. Annual salary negotiable around RMB300, 000 to RMB500,000
6. Help upon arrival
7. Paid public holidays
8. On-going professional development
9. Free apartment in Beijing or Housing Allowance
Beijing Foreign Studies University located in Haidian District in Beijing
UFEIC-Higher Education Foundational Program Instruction Centre is a co-operative industry organization of education and training providers in North America. With the head office in Toronto, one of the largest cities in North America, we are the leading international education and training co-operative.
UFEIC's mandate is to work with our partner schools to raise the profile of students’ success in universities and international education and training programs. UFEIC's focus is on university foundational education program development, collaborative international recruitment activities and the identification of international project opportunities.
UFEIC recognizes the importance of education and training in today's global economy. When students choose to study in foreign schools, UFEIC helps connect our partner schools in the world and spread the word about the quality of life and learning found here. When education providers take their expertise to other countries, they gain further international recognition and respect.
We look forward to hearing from you and to discussing with you how UFEIC can best serve your needs. For more information, please contact us at website http://www.ufeic.org/.
607A Xinhua Science &Technology Maision, Tuofangying South Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Contact number: 010-64669200
Mobile: 18210229820 (Shango)
Please forward all applications and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your photo.
1 post • Page 1 of 1