Road trip to southern China

kurt830599

Road trip to southern China

Postby kurt830599 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:53 am

Hi everyone,

I want to drive to southern china to escape the cold winter here in Beijing. Haven't decided where to go exactly, but most likely Fujian province, or Guangzhou province, might end up either in Hainan Island or Yunnan province in the end. I am also willing to consider other places. Time and destination is flexible for me.

I have a SUV, I will do all the driving, and be responsible for the maintenance of the car. So I think it is fair whoever wants to tag along bears the cost of the fuel and toll rolls etc...

As for me, I am a Chinese guy, from Beijing, in my early 30s. I speak English fluently, lived in London for 5 years. Please write to me if you are interested. I am willing to take 3 people max. My email is: kurt83059@hotmail.com

Looking forward to your reply, and a fun cross country road trip with you!

Kurt

Miles
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Road trip to southern China

Postby Miles » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:25 pm

Really nice to hear that you are want to take a Road trip to southern China. I am sure this journey must prove memorable for you, In my life, I have never try to do anything like this. I must try to in my future days I also take any journey like this. By the way, I must say that you must share your this your story here.

chuni
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Road trip to southern China

Postby chuni » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:55 pm

Spring says are best for enjoy driving here in chine to Southern China Shanshui. I have also explored ita t once in my life but this time I want to tell you its its fall season is also best for enjoying its landescapes. I love itf green views as well as visiting. I will go there for enjoying the time here soon.

Return to “Seeking Activity Partners”