I am a new member here!

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

I am a new member here!

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Well, Buddies i can't see a thread and topic where i could introduce myself and as i am new member here and would like to let you all know something about me and my hobbies, So my name is Davina! and i am from USA and love my country a lot, due to its beauty, and i like eating music listening and book reading horse riding, and traveling too, loved these things o much what about you buddies?

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Re: I am a new member here!

Postby jeffy321 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi Davina, Welcome here :) !!
I also a new member and I will say you welcome. I am sure you will learn lots of new things about traveling and other places.
wow, You live in the USA. It is truly wonderful and lovely country for the travelers. It is the rush country with nature, historical and landmarks places.
I also like traveling and want to explore many places all over the world. I will share my journey story on the different topic. You never forget to read them.
I am pretty excited for my http://www.goldenbustours.com/2-day-new-york-to-imax-theatre-niagara-falls-thousand-islands-tour.html

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Well, buddy surely love to read your views about the various places and surely say thanks for your warm welcome, by the way you are right USA has plenty of gorgeous attractions for its lovers, and i am huge fan of it.

jeffy321
Beijing New Citizens

Postby jeffy321 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Wow, Davina, You also a huge fan of it. well buddy. I want to know about the most and major attractions to see in this country. I am sure you know that because you live in the USA. I am waiting for your reply where you will share a list about the USA famous places.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:42 pm

All of these places are really very famous in i and so sure that it will be very nice and amazing kind of time for like this time i am going for https://www.topbustours.com/2-day-san-francisco-to-yosemite-national-park-fresno-hearst-castle-tour.html and so sure that i will have good time there while the tours.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Hello, Davina, I would like to say you welcome in this community. I am hopeful that you will here such a nice time and participate in conversation with all of us. Anyway, Buddy, I want to know about your favorite hobbies. Would you like to let me know?

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:25 pm

Jannet, let me say that i really having good time there while participating there and so sure that i will have amazing time there again and again, and about my hobbies then these are traveling music listening, eating, skiping and lots of more. what about your taste buddy?

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Wow, Davina, It is really good to know that you liked to reply me and shared your hobbies here. Buddy, It is really a co incident that I am also a lover of skipping, singing, listening music and Traveling. I just love to do these things to have great fun time in my life.

Davina
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Davina » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:24 pm

Its really honor for me that you also having same interest like me, and so sure that it will be very nice and amazing time for me to be there and so sure that it will be very nice and amazing time for me to be there and for sure that it will be very nice and amazing time for all.

Jannet
Beijing New Citizens

Postby Jannet » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:24 pm

Well, Davina, Through reading your post, I can see that you really like these activities and love ti have fun through them. I am also a great lover of these kind of activities and it is always great for me to try something interesting and fun giving like this.

Return to “Travel”