I'm from Taiwan and moved to Beijing last Aug to work here.
I can speak Mandarin and English. I am looking for a female roommate to share the apartment that I currently stay for almost 1yr. My ex-roommate is going to move out to live with her boyfriend:'( But the reference can be provided upon request to prove that I am a very good roommate!
Apartment details are summarized as below:
1. Dongsheng Yuan Apartment(東升園公寓), 5~7 minutes walk to Wudaokou subway station.
2. The apartment is 105 sqf with 2 bedrooms, one shared bathroom, a living room. and a kitchen. It's is well furnished with Sofa, refrigerator, microwave oven, washing machine, 24hours hot water and 58-inch big TV!! The room for rent has a double bed, a closet and a desk/chair. So you basically can move it with just your luggage.
picture is available here:
3. If you are not familiar with the area, the apartment itself is quiet but sits in the heart of the Wudaokou shopping area with a lot of bars, restaurants, local supermarkets, foreign grocery shops, shopping malls and etc.
4. Prices: RMB4500yuan per month (excluding the shared bill on utility, gas and high-speed wifi)
The nine-to-fiver who keeps things clean is preferred. A student can also work if you can keep your voice down at night and pls do not bring friends for house party as it's strictly forbidden by the landlord.
If you are interested, reach me at the following method
wechat : willy48912005
phone : +86 18501131539
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Viewing is available after 7:30pm Mon-Fri or daytime during the weekend. Pls call me or wechat if you have any questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1