Apple Community（苹果社区）in Beijing’s southern neighbourhood of Shuangjing（双井）is one of the city’s most sought-after places to live.
The apartment (approx. 120m2) consists of:
• large, fully-furnished living room complete with comfortable L-shaped sofa and widescreen home theatre setup
• adjoining dining space
• well-equipped kitchen with all mod cons including oven (a true rarity in Beijing!), microwave and fridge-freezer, etc.
Available from July 1 onwards, the bedroom is large (18m2) and features:
• polished wood floor
• a bookcase
• ample wardrobe space
• large double bed, shared bathroom with one other housemate
Rent, payable every three months, from RMB2890 per month along with one month’s deposit returned upon departure. Bills, including hot water, electricity, high-speed internet and an ayi who comes twice a week to clean, tidy and wash clothes, split evenly amongst all three housemates are not included but run to approximately 300 RMB per month.
In terms of location:
• just a ten-minute walk away from Line 15 metro stations Shuangjing, Jiulongshan and Guomao
• a mere 15 minutes up the road by taxi to Sanlitun
• well-served by a number of excellent local and foreign-owned places to eat, drink and hang out including Plan B, The Brick, Grinders and Maan Coffee, etc.
• right next door to a 24-hour convenience store, minutes away from an enormous Carrefour as well as Viva, a well-known shopping mall, and for when cravings for home comforts get the better of you, an April Gourmet just around the corner
• 100 metres from Today Art Museum (今日美术馆), China’s first private, non-profit museum
In short, Pingguo is hip, cool and cosmopolitan. Think of Beijing’s iconic 798 district, albeit on a smaller scale and without, of course, the throngs of tourists.
For more information, pls contact: email@example.com, wechat: veri277
1 post • Page 1 of 1