Just starting my adventure in Beijing. Looking for English Speaking friends to explore the beauty of this city together:

lucyddyy
Beijing Vagrant

Just starting my adventure in Beijing. Looking for English Speaking friends to explore the beauty of this city together:

Postby lucyddyy » Tue May 22, 2018 11:42 am

A Chinese girl has been living in Canada for over 10 years, just moving back here for work. I am new to Beijing, looking for English speaking friends to discover this place together:)) NOT A GAME! I do speak fluent Chinese, so we can be language partner. Well, if this sounds good to you, send me a message, then we see... ...

Jack Wang
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Just starting my adventure in Beijing. Looking for English Speaking friends to explore the beauty of this city toget

Postby Jack Wang » Fri May 25, 2018 11:17 pm

Nice to see u , i am jack , do the international telecom business in Beijing , Can we add the wechat , my wechat number is 13910303450, thanks a lot

LyleG

Re: Just starting my adventure in Beijing. Looking for English Speaking friends to explore the beauty of this city toget

Postby LyleG » Mon May 28, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi, I am similar to you. I lived overseas for 7 years and just came back for work.
Maybe we can be friends.
WeChat ID: lyleguo

Return to “Seeking Language Exchange”