Beijing office space/serviced office for rent in CBD,Jianguomen,Sanlitun,Sanyuanqiao area etc..

bjrealty

Beijing office space/serviced office for rent in CBD,Jianguomen,Sanlitun,Sanyuanqiao area etc..

Postby bjrealty » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:36 am

Set up your representative office, Start your chain business in Beijing, Our company have different office space all over beijing. Also could assist with you make the company registration.

Offer tow type offices, serviced office and tradditional 5A office

Serviced office- provide standard office furniture, with professional reception and meeting room. Only bring your laptop could start your business.

Office around CBD guomao area/ Sanlitun/ Jiangguomen area/ Lufthansa Sanyuanqiao area/ Lido area/Zhongguancun area.

Tradditonal office:
Office Rental from 4.5-20 RMB/day/sm in difference.
Shops rental from 10-35RMB/day/sm in difference.
(Price Depend on the location and office grade)

Square from 90sm--8000sm difference.

Please don't hesitate contact me if would like know more info about offices.

Scan my QR Code to add my wechat for more info.
Email: alex.wang@anyproperty.net
phone: 153 133 49239 (wechat)

Attachments
OFFICE.JPG
or_code_0[1].jpg
or_code_0[1].jpg (66.89 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
1-008[1].jpg
1-008[1].jpg (153.98 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
gateway20square20external20view1[1].jpg
gateway20square20external20view1[1].jpg (71.64 KiB) Viewed 4840 times

shisirdb
Beijing Vagrant

vegjauntsandjourneys

Postby shisirdb » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:16 pm

I’ve traveled to 35 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America, either alone or with small groups of travelers, and I handled all the planning and details. I’m overflowing with ideas for vegan travel. Please check out my web pages to learn about some of the exciting and endless possibilities for compassionate <a href=http:// www.vegjauntsandjourneys.com >vegan traveling</a> in small groups.

My university degree is in geography, and I’ve held positions in the travel and tourism industry working for the Korean tourist office, a map and atlas publisher, Walt Disney Travel Company, and an Asian economic development organization.
I’ve traveled to 35 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America, either alone or with small groups of travelers, and I handled all the planning and details. I’m overflowing with ideas for vegan travel.

Bienk
Beijing Medium Citizens

Re: Beijing office space/serviced office for rent in CBD,Jianguomen,Sanlitun,Sanyuanqiao area etc..

Postby Bienk » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:05 pm

If we get to see how sensibly all the outcome http://www.bestbustours.com/2-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-falls-and-corning-glass-bus-tour.html is one of those sources which are proving it all very clearly and helps things to get better in many ways and that brings a lot of help.
As a traveler its a lot of fun getting into things like http://bestbustours.com/3-days-from-new-york-to-niagara-corning-boston-tour.html/ which is the best part for me.

NicoleDeng
Beijing New Citizens

Re: Beijing office space/serviced office for rent in CBD,Jianguomen,Sanlitun,Sanyuanqiao area etc..

Postby NicoleDeng » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:24 pm

html is one of those sources which are proving it all very clearly and helps things to get better in many ways and that brings a lot of help.

sindyciaray
Beijing Vagrant

Postby sindyciaray » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:48 pm

It will definitely going under the vote up where no one is here

Return to “Office/Commercial”