We have private schools in Beijing and the children want to take English classes with passionate and enthusiastic native English teachers from either United Kingdom, United States or Canada. The classes will begin in the evening throughout the weekdays.
The children learn from a simple “Done For You” curriculum so there will be less preparation for you and you will also be provided with additional support to ensure that your class works best for you as well as our students. Please let me know so that we can arrange a meeting at our office.
The interview process will form two stages. Successful applicants will first be invited into our office to demo a class and the second stage will consist of a casual group interview that will be active, knowledgeable and fun. We are in education after all!
At 家学天地 (jiā xué tiān dì) we incorporate an English environment for our students (grades 1-5) within nearly 20 of our schools around Beijing. We are an after-school program that provides numerous services such as collecting the children from school, assisting with homework, snacks and dinner and we are now currently looking for enthusiastic and creative teachers to bring smiles and fun to help with our student’s English education.
- Income dependent on the type of classes i.e. one-to-one and group classes.
- Additional working hours available
- Full support from English native speakers
- Free dinner can be provided from our schools
- Classrooms are cleaned daily
- Expect kind and helpful support from our teachers
We are currently operating in nearly 20 schools around Beijing so the location can be discussed to best suit you. As more parents request English lessons for their little English learners, you will have the opportunity to earn more and work with our other students. More information will be provided to you in the job interview.
- Native English speakers from UK, US, and CAN only (parents request)
- Experience in teaching children (essential)
- Good classroom management skills
- A Tefl/Tesol/Celta certificate
- A positive and teamwork attitude
- Be punctual and responsible in your work
How To Apply:
Please send me your CV/resume to:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Steve - Project Manager
1 post • Page 1 of 1