We’re looking for a self-motivated, proactive Content Business Development Manager to join Zeasn Content team in the company’s Netherlands office. As part of the team, the ideal candidate will seek out new partnerships, maintain existing partnerships and stay ahead of trends in digital video with a specific focus on LATAM related content.
– Evaluate, and acquire new partners
– To make a negotiation with partners about license.
– Develop and maintain partnerships with acquired partners
– Study and analyze metrics to determine opportunities among existing partnerships
– Suggest relevant content for promotion in channel partners
Desired Skills and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– Minimum of 1 Year Experience in a related role
– To have effective teamwork skills—especially when a group of people are working together from different regions.
– Experience and strong knowledge of digital marketing, digital advertising and operation of smart devices.
– Experience about contract negotiation.
– Good written and verbal presentation skills in English, Portugal or Spanish.
– Motivation and commitment to succeed.
– Digital media work experience in Latin America will be preferred.
24 Vacation Days
An open and international company culture
1 post • Page 1 of 1